Monday, July 3, 2017

PGCB Challenge #131 - Seashells

You know when there's this certain stamp set and you look all the places it should be but you just can't find it? Well this was one of those times. I found it in a container that I let someone borrow and never put away. Yeah so... It is now in it's rightful place.

I love when you have the perfect thing for and challenge  (providing you can find it) and the rest just comes together. I had some pictures from an Aquarium visit waiting to be scrapped and thought the seashell theme was the perfect time to get this done. I think the papers were from a Studio Calico kit from a while back. I embossed the seashells in copper and accented them by watercoloring them with my SU inks. They are a tad washed out in the picture. The page needed a final touch so I accented it with my favorite pearl embellishments.

Here's hoping you are able to find the perfect thing for your entry! Check out The Paper Girls Challenge for more ideas.

No comments: