Monday, December 5, 2016

PGCB #117 - Snowmen



I started the December Daily project back in 2012, I totally loved it and hope to continue for the foreseeable future.  Right before Thanksgiving I pulled out my December Daily albums from the last four years to inspire this upcoming album, only to find out I really dropped the ball. In 2014 I had a total of 5 pages complete including my cover page. In 2015 I did absolutely nothing!! Unless... you count shopping for supplies. I was aghast. Anyway, I decided to pick out pictures and I have a few kits of Project Life cards from Stampin' Up to help me get this done quickly. I did the journaling in Photoshop while choosing the pictures and resizing them. The kit I used for embellishing these pages is Winter Wonderland by Simple Stories. I had a lot of pictures for these days so I really didn't go all out with a fancy card or pocket. 

Make sure to link up your snowman project to the Paper Girls Challenge blog to enter for the prize.

No comments: